Cách học Speaking IELTS hiệu quả chính là bạn hãy đọc các câu hỏi và câu trả lời mẫu dưới đây để luyện tập nói và tự sửa lỗi bạn nhé.
Chúc các bạn luyện thi IELTS hiệu quả!
Describe your education (education background)
I graduated from Hanoi University with good degree. I studied accounting major in English, and I also spent the first year to study Ielts
What was your favorite subject when you were a child? Who was your favorite teacher?
- When I was little, I was really keen on Art since I am often interested in subjects that I can show my imagination.
- Although Art is my favorite subject, my English teacher in the secondary school was the one that I admired the most. She not only inspired me by her wide knowledge but also her plentiful experiences.
I think she is the teacher that has greatest influence on me.
What is the education system like in your country? Do you think your country has an effective education system?
- In my country each children have to finish compulsory education including primary school, secondary school and high school. After that they can choose whether to get a job or continue to study university. Students in Vietnam often have to experience two major entrance exams in their life. They have to pass an entrance exam to go to high school and one exam when they want to study at university level.
- Although Vietnamese students often get high results in international competition, I think that Vietnamese education system is facing some problems that reduce effectiveness. Students have to bear high pressure from the overloaded curriculum and also high expectation from parents. Otherwise, sometimes we have to learn some knowledge twice, one time in secondary school and once in high school. In my opinion, the government should come up with some solutions to solve this problem.
What’s your major? Why did you choose that major? What do you find most interesting about your course?
- In university my major is accounting. I had opportunity to study both Vietnamese and foreign accounting system, which I think is really helpful for my future job.
- I was fascinated by being an auditor when I was in high school. At that time I was inspired by my cousin, who is an excellent auditor. To be a good auditor, I have to be good at accounting so I made a decision to study it in Hanoi University.
- What fascinated me the most in my course is that I can learn accounting in English. In a modern society, if you want to get a good job, English is very important, especially if I want to work for a foreign company in the future.
What are your ambitions for the future?
I desire to be an auditor in Big 4 in the future. However in a competitive environment like this, I know that this target cannot be easy to reach. So I decide to study ACCA diploma and achieve high score of Ielts in order to be ready for the enrollment.
What are the advantages of studying instead of working?
I guess the advantages of studying do not outweigh the benefit of working, but when you are still in the suitable age of studying, you should try your best. Studying is very necessary if you want to prepare yourself competitive advantages in order to perform well in labor market. A lot of students have part-time jobs but sometimes they focus too much on getting money instead of studying. That can results in serious consequences when they are distracted from gaining knowledge and skill, which are actually important to their future.